I am Being Raised

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Thank You!!

Happy New Year! 
THANK YOU to everyone that has supported us over the past 12 months while we have been getting ready to open Little Figs!!!  We are so excited to start this new adventure, we could just burst!!  This is our dream coming true...

Our website is officially up and running so check us out and tell us what you think at www.littlefigs.com! Thanks to our web design team: Trevor and Katie!
Katie (My Beautiful Sister), Trevor (Her Wonderful Fiance), Arrin (LF Owner), and Mary (LF Owner).

WE ARE INSPIRED by our amazing twin boys everyday!  We have been so lucky to be home over the holidays with them, and they make us laugh constantly!  They are 2 1/2 yrs. old and we came up with the Little Figs name by combining their first names Finn + Graham = "Figs".



Graham is on top in his bike shirt and Finn is on the bottom in his Trekking Twins shirt!

Thanks again to ALL of our parents, siblings, and friends for helping us more than you will ever know!

Sincerely, Arrin and Mary

"Work is love made visible." —Kahlil Gibran

3 comments:

  1. Good luck, my dears! I hope the business does a jammin' job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud to be able to say you guys are my friends. Keep rawkin' out the goods! They're ADORABLE! Can't wait to be able to go shopping!!! xoxo
    ~Santina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck! I love the screen prints. It's obvious that Arrin's roots are still in Ohio. Twin boys, are you two in for a lot of fun. My boys are a hoot. So much fun.

    ReplyDelete