I am Being Raised

Sunday, March 3, 2013

I Am Being Raised



I cannot believe it is March already!  We have several exciting things happening in the Little Figs family right now, including the launch of our Spring 2013 line.  This line is for open minded parents that want to clad their kids in thoughtful clothing with sayings that embody love and understanding.  Check out our entire line at www.littlefigs.com.

 The above image is of our "I Am Being Raised With An Open Heart & Mind" on a cinder color t-shirt with black ink.  It is also available in a one-piece (below left).


 We are extremely proud to have our children wearing these shirts when we take them out and about:) 


This "Happy In Our Nest" image is my first attempt at a two screen print!  I am really happy with the results.  It is subtle, warm, and cozy...


"My Moms Rule" is an image that I designed for children to wear that have two mommies:)

Second, we are being featured again in the April issue of Curve magazine!!  We are very grateful to be in their Family Issue, so pick one up if you get to a bookstore that carries it!  

Third, I have designed an organic fabric line for Moda Fabrics called "Little Things."  It coordinates with a lot of my Little Figs designs.  I am very excited for this line to hit the stores!!
http://www.unitednotions.com/moda-organic-baby-contest.pdf

From our family to yours, thanks again for visiting our blog!  Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/littlefigs
  
Thanks to our amazing photographer, Amanda Williams from Five Circles Photography!!  Like her on Facebook, too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment